[78-L] online Caruso discography?

Kristjan Saag saag at telia.com.invalid
Wed Apr 1 02:08:42 PDT 2015

A Preliminary Online Caruso Discography , compiled by Allan Sutton for
Mainspring Press, was available online about ten years ago. I find no
reference to it online now, and I doubt it was ever published. In parts
it's more complete than the DAHR discography; it includes the 1903 Milan
recordings as well.
I have a Word copy of it for anyone who is interested.
Kristjan