[78-L] Les Brown CD Columbia CK 45344

Randy Watts rew1014 at yahoo.com.invalid
Fri Mar 27 22:15:03 PDT 2015

A friend passes along that the vocalist on "'Tis Autumn" is Ralph Young, and that Lucy Ann Polk is the vocalist on "S'Wonderful."

I remember that the first batch of releases in that series of Columbia big band CDs all lacked even the most basic discographical information. Later releases rectified that error.

Randy