[78-L] ...and what about non-opera classical?

Kristjan Saag saag at telia.com.invalid
Sun Mar 22 04:54:52 PDT 2015

And the musical equivalent to test cricket?
Would it be the full Niebelungen Ring, perhaps?
Or, taken into account the perceived boredom of a five day-long test
match: John Cages "As SLow aS Possible", which is currently played on
the Cage-Organ in Halberstadt in Germany and is scheduled to end in the
year 2640?
You can listen to it here...
www.aslsp.org/de/das-projekt.html
...or watch The Ashes between England and Australia, starting on 8th July.

Kristjan