[78-L] ...and what about non-opera classical?

Joe Salerno jsalerno at collector.org.invalid
Fri Mar 20 07:03:53 PDT 2015

Actually, I regard many film scores as being as close to classical as
anything these days. Vader's theme, full orchestra, motifs....sounds
like classical to me.

I regard opera as the prior day equivalent of a motion picture. Singing,
dancing, drama, comedy, lighting, fights, loving, intrigue, good guys,
bad guys, music....only dif is that opera is live, when presented that
way. A recording brings it even closer to a film.

Who is Taylor Swift? (wink)

Joe Salerno