[78-L] Are There Any Operatic Collectors Still Out There?

OKIN EARL spats47 at ntlworld.com.invalid
Thu Mar 19 11:57:57 PDT 2015

The reasons that I wanted to know if there were any operatic collectors out
there were twofold.

(1) I have 300 duplicates which I need to sell to make some SPACE!!!
Please contact me at
spats47 at ntlwotld.com
for the link.

(2) As I approach 70yo, I'm wondering if there are any YOUNG operatic 78rpm
collectors out there whom I might befriend and, when the sad day arrives, I
can leave my collection to...

Any suggestions?

Earl Okin.