[78-L] Are There Still Any Operatic Collectors?

Gene Baron gene.baron at gmail.com.invalid
Wed Mar 18 13:04:22 PDT 2015

Definitely!  I have been a great fan of opera and its historical
recordings, and bluegrass/traditional American and internaional music for a
long time.  Speaking of operatic 78s, I recall from an old Gramophone
magazine one of their opera reviewers reviewing a CD reissue of a 1910's
singer (details are foggy in my brain) and remembering that he owned the
original 78s and putting one on, and saying in conclusion, "78's ARE best".

Regards,

Gene
gene.baron at gmail.com