[78-L] Are There Still Any Operatic Collectors?

Rodger Holtin iPod rjh334578 at gmail.com.invalid
Tue Mar 17 20:34:03 PDT 2015

I'd be willing to bet my last Caruso that if there were no market
(buyers) for them Kurt would not bother carrying them or buying them
in the first place.

I don't actually 'know' any blues collectors or even bluegrass
collectors either but they must be out there somewhere.  Same for
finding other Harry Lauder collectors so I think I know how lonesome
you must feel.

Living in the very rural south I don't get to rub elbows with any
other collectors unless some sort of travel is involved and that is
becoming increasingly rare for me which makes even digital connections
that much more appreciated.  Previous posts have pointed to other
groups of like classical interests if one were  so inclined to log in.
Some were facebook and I can sure comprehend reluctance in that
direction but even I am there once in a while.

Sent from my iPod - which explainz any bad typjng