[78-L] uploading 78s to youtube: about 600 so far

luis contijoch1 at gmx.net.invalid
Wed Mar 4 14:18:38 PST 2015

Thanks Rob, checked your site in YouTube, but I see that you don't gives us
the minimal info about each record: Label, catalog number, date of recording
or a scan of the label as is usual in other uploaders.

I love the british dance bands and if they are from the acoustical era, much
better!

Luis

<I've started, a month or more ago uploading my 78s to youtube. you can find
them at  <http://www.youtube.com/user/djoutrage18/videos>
http://www.youtube.com/user/djoutrage18/videos

<I'm doing it pretty randomly, to be honest, but my main interest and what
I'd say is my main collection is acoustical british records.

I< hope this isn't too far off topic and that you find something you like.
also any advice would be appreciated. The picture's rubbish, I know.

<thanks,

Rob

---
Este mensaje no contiene virus ni malware porque la protección de avast! Antivirus está activa.