[78-L] oyVey changed its speed listings and search/settings a few weeks ago

Erwin Kluwer ekluwer at gmail.com.invalid
Sun Feb 22 08:46:04 PST 2015

but somehow when you use this filter far less items show up... usually it
shows an average of 80,000 listings.... as you said the 78 button is hidden
.. my theory since it is hidden less of the sellers find and use it to tag
a 78 as such .. and use a general category (only) instead... so les item
pop up using the 78 filter....

Erwin