[78-L] PS Re: oyVey changed its speed listings and search/settings a few week s a go

Steve Shapiro steveshapiro1 at juno.com.invalid
Sat Feb 21 20:53:15 PST 2015

PS

Here is the search I did, without the record showing up.  This has to be happening with others.   I suspect when we miss out that we are "ignorant of our own ignorance".  Apologies for any broken urls./steve

http://www.ebay.com/dsc/Records-/176985/i.html?_ftrt=901&_sadis=200&_adv=1&LH_SALE_CURRENCY=0&Speed=78RPM&_dmd=1&_dcat=176985&_ipg=200&_ftrv=1&_from=R40%7CR40&LH_TitleDesc=1&_nkw=italian&_sop=1