[78-L] oyVey changed its speed listings and search/settings a few weeks ago

Malcolm Rockwell malcolm at 78data.com.invalid
Sat Feb 21 19:25:43 PST 2015

I check eBay every day and I've seen no change. Punch in (Shop by
category) "78 rpm" (my quotes - don't you use them) and you'll get
around 60,000 listings. You can whittle it down by using the (Format)
"Auction" and (Item location) "North America" fields and then do a "Best
Match" (Time: Ending soonest) search and, voila, you're down to around
3,000 78rpm listings. Easy.
So, yes, you can search for 78s. I just did it.
Malcolm

*******