[78-L] Man who lived modestly leaves millions .. & Edison machine

Rodger Holtin iPod rjh334578 at gmail.com.invalid
Thu Feb 5 20:46:39 PST 2015

Never thought I'd live to tell this one to anybody who would get it so
here goes...

At the school station we once got a batch of white paper sleeves that
were at least an inch too short so way more than the usual thumb width
was showing. Any guesses what we called them???

Short

Sleeve

Shirts

Ta ta dum

Ya had t' know that was coming, right?

Sent from my iPod - which explainz any bad typjng