[78-L] LP

Полосатый Иван iz-20 at ya.ru.invalid
Mon Jan 19 11:08:44 PST 2015

Hello. I am in Russia. Whether it would be desirable to take an interest there are for you vinyl records and in kay they the price:
1. Mark Grushko - Russian songs of yesteryear
2. Sergeev and Romanovsky - Zoopark (Сергеев и Романовский - Зоопарк)
3. Vinokourov V. - NOSTALGIE
4. Lev Pilshik - Wher a woman leaves
5. Rubaschkin Boris - Russische strassen lieder
6. VICTOR NOVSKY - Chante chante Russie
7. Misha Shufutinsky - Gulliver
8. Misha Shufutinsky - Escape
9. NOUGZAR SHARIA -  Songs of the soviet underground
10. VIKTOR SHULMAN - To America with love
11. VICTOR SHULMAN - From Russia With Laughter
12.  Оshmyanskiya Alex - From Alex with love
13. Anatoly Mogilevsky - I Love You, Madame
14. Uspenskaya Luba - My Loved One
15. Willi ‎– Life Is Always Beautiful