[78-L] Record Research Bulletins and Supplements

Ate van Delden ate.vandelden at worldonline.nl.invalid
Fri Jan 16 14:34:24 PST 2015

During the Fifties and Sixties Record Research sometimes issued bulletins (RRB) between its regular issues. They contain major discographical data and therefore I would like to complete my set. I have issues 3 through 12.
I can help others with completing theirs.

Then Record Research also issued Supplements (RRS). I have issues 20 through 24 of these.
I belive that RRS 42 was issued as late as 1992.

RRB and RRS may have overlapped.

Can anyone help?