[78-L] 78-L Digest, Vol 75, Issue 24

John Wright vintage at jabw.demon.co.uk.invalid
Wed Dec 31 07:19:15 PST 2014

The recording issued on British Decca F5486 features singer Sam Browne with
the Rhythm Sisters (matrix GB-7015-2) March 20th, 1935. I expect that is
also the US issue Decca 522, so that is the most complete version from
Ambrose band.

I'm not aware of a CD re-issue or of an upload to youtube.

John Wright