[78-L] 45s

rjh334578gmail rjh334578 at gmail.com.invalid
Tue Dec 2 15:44:38 PST 2014

Recently  I've seen "45 singles" which are 12" discs which play at 45rpm

Was at a record store last weekend and don't remember seeing any 7"
records with the large hole, the "conventional" good ol' "45" as it
were. I suppose they are out there, though.

(Saw several new 10" picture records that played at 33rpm, a few 7"
and several 12")

Sent from my iPod - which explainz any bad typjng

On Dec 2, 2014, at 9:26 AM, King Daevid MacKenzie <baronofarizona at gmail.com.invalid