[78-L] Paradox LP

Doug Pomeroy audiofixer at verizon.net.invalid
Wed Nov 26 12:28:04 PST 2014

I have an EP titled "George Lewis Jam Session" on the PAX label, which
is a Dante Bollettino product - the liner notes are his, and in them he
mentions the George Lewis album on "PAX LP 6001". So, Paradox was
apparently changed to PAX, or the other way around(?).  PAX also issued
jazz by Wild Bill Davison, Dixieland Rhythm Kings, Jazz at Storyville and
the Eureka Brass Band with George Lewis.

Doug Pomeroy
Audio Restoration and Mastering Services
193 Baltic St
Brooklyn, NY  11201-6173
(718) 855-2650
audiofixer at verizon.net