[78-L] Hammond open frame rack...

Graham Newton gn at audio-restoration.com.invalid
Mon Nov 17 19:18:18 PST 2014

Cleaning out my storage and I have one Hammond open frame rack...

==================================
FREE FOR PICK_UP IN TORONTO CANADA
==================================

Catalog number 1467-F
(email me for catalog shot to see what this looks like if you don't know)
On added heavy duty casters... easy to move when loaded.
standard 19" rack frame,
70-1/8" panel space
Base measures 19-3/4" x 20"
Has full length industrial plugmold outlet strip installed

Suit small project studio or similar installation.

Clean, almost like new condition... any dust is included!

... Graham Newton

--
World class professional services applied to tape or phonograph records for
consumers and re-releases, featuring CEDAR's CAMBRIDGE processes.