[78-L] Victor storage albums?

Erwin Kluwer ekluwer at gmail.com.invalid
Wed Nov 12 01:57:38 PST 2014

 I got a bunch of albums from the Gramophone Company 1902  to 1907 period
all for single sided discs... I have the from the Italian, English and
Spanish subdivisions..

I don't know if Victor had albums out at that time .. But they might have
been similar.. I interested in design...I can send you some pics if you are
interested.

Erwin