No subject

Wed Oct 29 16:41:25 PDT 2014

Frank Sinatra (vo) with orchestra arr. & cond. by Nelson Riddle: Harry Edis=
on (tp); Tommy Pederson, Ray Sims (tb); George Roberts (bass tb); Mahlon Cl=
ark, Skeets Herfurt (as); Eddie Miller, Babe Russin (ts, cl), Joe Koch (bs)=
; Frank Flynn (vb); Bill Miller (p); Allan Reuss (g); Joe Comfort (b); Alvi=
n Stoller (dm).

That's the personnel for the April 7 session, when "Wrap Your Troubles in D=
reams" was recorded. For the second session, on April 19, Abe Most replaced=
 Mahlon Clark and Bob Bain replaced Allan Reuss.

Randy

     From: Taylor Bowie <bowiebks at isomedia.com.invalid>
 To: 78-L Mail List <78-l at klickitat.78online.com>=20
 Sent: Tuesday, November 4, 2014 1:20 AM
 Subject: [78-L] Sinatra's "Swing Easy"
  =20

Any of you guys with "all" the discographies help me out on the personnel o=
n=20
this 1954 LP?

His version of Wrap Your Troubles In Dreams is just about perfect to my=20
ears,=C2=A0 and has two nice solos...one is very clearly Ray Sims on trombo=
ne and=20
I think the clarinet is Peanuts Hucko.

If I've=C2=A0 asked this question before,=C2=A0 I've forgotten,=C2=A0 and c=
ertainly=20
forgotten the answer so thanks for your patience.

Taylor