[78-L] Hans Koert

Michael Biel mbiel at mbiel.com.invalid
Sat Nov 1 21:29:03 PDT 2014

This surprised me also, how there had not been a formal notice from
somebody.  I remember early this spring he posted that he was ill and
had to stop his blogs and postings, but then a few weeks later he
started up again.  I hesitated asking him if he was now OK.  His work on
Durium and all other flexible records was groundbreaking.

Mike Biel  mbiel at mbiel.com