[78-L] where can I buy Palaeophonics cds?

Thomas Stern sternth at attglobal.net.invalid
Sat Nov 1 18:12:51 PDT 2014

In the USA, they are sold by Norbeck Peters Ford, a mail(web) supplier of
primarily classical music.
http://www.norpete.com/nsearch.html?query=palaeophonics&searchsubmit=Go&vwca
talog=yhst-56676699049927&.autodone=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.norpete.com%2F

There WAS a UK Palaeophonics site which
must have moved or been taken over by another name.

Thomas.