[78-L] eBay question

Darrell Lehman nickjay49 at gmail.com.invalid
Sat Oct 25 09:38:41 PDT 2014

First of all... forget eBay!

I receive an e-mail notice of the payment from PayPal.

When I hit "Reply" it comes up with the buyer's e-mail address.

I type the buyer's last name at the beginning of the "Subject" line and
send that with a note that I mailed their item.

I move my "Sent" copy to a "Mailed" folder.

Never have to search like you're doing!

best, DL