[78-L] Nauck/Dismuke Show

Kurt Nauck nauck at 78rpm.com.invalid
Sat Oct 25 07:38:47 PDT 2014

I'm delighted to report that Mark and I have finished recording the
Nauction 56 Bidder Request Show. It will premier this morning
(Saturday, Oct 25) at 11AM Central Standard Time. The 7 hour show
will loop continuously all weekend so you can drop in anytime through
midnight on Sunday.

Click the Radio Dismuke link below to tune in. We really have a great
program lined up - some terrifically entertaining sides with a
liberal sprinkling of great rarities just to keep things interesting.
Whether you collect opera, jazz, country, r&b, dance bands, spoken
word or whatever, you'll find plenty of things to keep your attention.

http://early1900s.org/radiodismuke/index.html

Please let us know on our Facebook page what your favorite selections were.

https://www.facebook.com/kurtnauck.iii.9

And don't forget to get your bids in by Saturday, November 1.

Enjoy!

Kurt Nauck
c/o Nauck's Vintage Records & Texas Ready
22004 Sherrod Ln.
Spring, Texas  77389

www.78rpm.com  |  www.TexasReady.net
www.MDADA.org  |  www.NewPledge.org

E-Mail: nauck at 78rpm.com
Phone: (281) 288-7826  |  Fax: (425) 930-6862