[78-L] October 22nd 78 session

David Jessup dgjessup at hotmail.com.invalid
Thu Oct 23 17:12:38 PDT 2014

Thank *you,* Inigo, for wonderful thoughts and enthusiasm on your playlist for last evening.
I have three of these, and after reading your message I've pulled them off the shelf (out from
behind files and etc.) and have them set up for a listening session here tomorrow after work.

The Boswells, Ellington (Columbia C-38; I don't have the Brunswick set) and Waller will be a great way to
kick off the weekend.

Thanks again!
David Jessup

===