[78-L] 78 rpm Price Hike

Steve Shapiro steveshapiro1 at juno.com.invalid
Mon Oct 20 12:22:06 PDT 2014

I have not noticed a line of customers outside my door holding wads of $100 bills wanting to buy records.

If anyone finds demand outstripping supply for 78s in general, I would be happy to oblige.  Send them on to me./steve

uncledavelewis at hotmail.com wrote:

Am I alone, or has anyone noticed a shift upward in baseline prices for 78s since the publication of "Do Not Sell at Any Price"? Or was I asleep and they went up more gradually? Seems to me it's an average of about 15 to 20 per cent.Uncle Dave Lewisuncledavelewis at hotmail.com