[78-L] vanished recording?

Ron Fial ron at fial.com.invalid
Fri Oct 17 17:41:01 PDT 2014

The mp3bear site link sends you to databasefile.biz, a phishing/scammer site.   Its domain was registered in Panama on Sept 14, 2014.  There are lots of these, I think they pay google to send them search information where the search is un-succesful, and they list it on a page that google 'finds' and other search pages link-to.  But when you link to that page they just try to sell you stuff or get you to take surveys that extract as much of your personal information as possible to get at your bank accounts.  BEWARE.