[78-L] Facebook? (not totally OT, lots of 78 discussions over there)

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca.invalid
Tue Oct 14 16:17:08 PDT 2014

Wonder if I've been "disappeared"? I see Sean's post (which I just asked him to
send) but still can't open them on FB. I keep getting this:

Secure Connection Failed

           An error occurred during a connection to www.facebook.com.

Cannot communicate securely with peer: no common encryption algorithm(s).

(Error code: ssl_error_no_cypher_overlap)

   The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity of
the received data could not be verified.
   Please contact the website owners to inform them of this problem.
Alternatively, use the command found in the help menu to report this broken site.

Cheers
dl