[78-L] Unusual-Record hunting in London

Iñigo Cubillo ice261263 at gmail.com.invalid
Sat Oct 11 23:03:22 PDT 2014

Biel, Dave: That record-selling couple undert the flyway at Portobello is June and Mike Child, if I am right.. Earl Okin lives just near the stall. They are from Bedford, and have been in the 78s business all life. They used to carry a mail sales service of gramophone parts, needles, rubber piping for gaskets, and EVERYTHING to repair gramophones. But now I believe they have finally entered the web world, to which they were resisting for many years. I believe that SOUNDGEN seller in eBay is Mike Child indeed. Ask Ear Okin, he’s in the list.

Hello, Earl!

Iñigo