[78-L] Scheherazade

Kristjan Saag saag at telia.com.invalid
Thu Oct 9 18:00:18 PDT 2014

Watch out! It could be the only copy of Brubeck's "Take Six".
BTW: There is a jazz tune, "Take Six", written by brothers Michael &
Robert Silverman, and recorded by the Michael Silverman Jazz Trio and
other smooth jazz units.
And Desmond's "Take Five" has been recorded as "Take Six" by techno
producers Urban Coyotes, albeit in pure 8/4 time...
Kristjan