[78-L] problem receiving list postings (continued)

Mark Bardenwerper citrogsa at charter.net.invalid
Wed Oct 8 16:10:35 PDT 2014

On 10/8/2014 5:34 PM, Taylor Bowie wrote:
> Paul,
>
> I have another collector friend with an AOL address who no longer receives
> posts from 78-L.  I have asked about it here on line but have not heard from
> Ron or anyone else about how he can fix that.

Has anyone with one of these recalcitrant email address tried
subscribing to Hotmail (of whatever they call it now), set up a POP
account in their offline email client, then subscribe through that?

--
Mark L. Bardenwerper, Sr.

Technology...thoughtfully, responsibly.

Visit me at http://citroen.cappyfabrics.com