[78-L] MY GRANDFATHER'S CLOCK

Mark Bardenwerper citrogsa at charter.net.invalid
Thu Sep 25 20:34:17 PDT 2014

On 9/25/2014 8:33 PM, Gene Baron wrote:
> Hi,
>
> The Youtube rendition is not from the America's Musical Heritage 6-LP set
> -- that version is just Ives and guitar.  My copy of the LPs (bought
> without a box, just six LP in sleeves) does not mention Longines anywhere
> but has 'Custom Pressed by Decca Records' on each label.

I've a feeling he did that as an exclusive. I just looked over the Decca
online discography and I will never smirk about Ives again. He was all
over the 40's and the 50's. Sang with the Andrews Sisters. Sang "Close
the door Richard". But I did not find GF Clock on a single. Not to say
it did not exist. He did a LOT of them.

--
Mark L. Bardenwerper, Sr.

Technology...thoughtfully, responsibly.