[78-L] HMV LISTINGS

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca.invalid
Thu Sep 18 13:11:44 PDT 2014

Too complicated for my little brain. Either he shows the correct date up front
or he doesn't, and for the most part the listings look accurate..this may just
be one exception. Has anyone looked at any of the other label listings? (I
found this when I was looking for Billy Bissett, whose records I came across
the other day.)

dl