[78-L] OFF TOPIC: Buster's Comments

Graham Newton gn at audio-restoration.com.invalid
Thu Sep 18 08:31:36 PDT 2014

This is directed to Paul Christenzen and anyone else who has a problem, real or
perceived, with 78-C

Paul... back a while you made a sly comment about 78-C as noted below.

Being the moderator for 78-C I would be interested to hear just what you are
referring to as "a slippery slope".

If you have a problem with 78-C perhaps I can look at it and see if it is
correctable within the parameters of the group.

... Graham Newton, 78-C moderator

--
World class professional services applied to tape or phonograph records for
consumers and re-releases, featuring CEDAR's CAMBRIDGE processes.