[78-L] Audio - Mac vs PCs - any advice? (rjh334578gmail)

Ron L'Herault lherault at verizon.net.invalid
Thu Sep 11 19:38:43 PDT 2014

Me too.  I was given an Ipad as a retirement present and find it rather
frustrating to use, partly because of the touch screen.  Touching it,
tapping it, I either get no response or something I didn't want opens or
closes, and then trying to find the X to close things takes a while but some
things only close with the button on the side.  Arghhh.  An don't get me
going about typing on a touch screen.

Ron L