[78-L] Andrews Sisters' last recordings

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca.invalid
Sat Sep 6 11:42:13 PDT 2014

 From Wacky:
LP albums

     The Andrews Sisters in Hi-Fi (1957, Capitol)
     Fresh and Fancy Free (1957, Capitol)
     The Andrews Sisters Sing the Dancing '20s (1958, Capitol)
     Greatest Hits (1961, Dot)
     Great Golden Hits (1962, Dot)
     The Andrews Sisters Present (1963, Dot)
     Greatest Hits Vol. 2 (1963, Dot)
     Great Country Hits (1964, Dot)
     The Andrews Sisters Go Hawaiian (1965, Dot)
     Favorite Hymns (1965, Hamilton)
     The Andrews Sisters - Great Performers (1967, Dot)
     Boogie Woogie Bugle Girls (1973, Paramount)
     The Andrews Sisters in Over Here! (1974, Columbia)
     In The Mood (Famous Twinset Series) (1974, Paramount)
     Sixteen Great Performances (1980, MCA Records)

"Over Here" would be the last new recording. And any Paramounts would be
reissues of the Dot lps.

dl