[78-L] Reused numbers?

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca.invalid
Sun Aug 31 18:58:20 PDT 2014

Thanks Han..that was indeed my question, whether Columbia reused the 68000-D
series. Other companies did this as well, but usually left a longer period of
separation. Victor had 18000s on black label acoustical and 18000s on Red Seal,
but there was about a 15 year difference. (Decca, on the other hand, killed the
12" Red Label 25000 series in 1943 and reused the numbers about 3 years later
as 10-inch Personality.)

dl