[78-L] Reused numbers?

Cary Ginell soundthink at live.com.invalid
Sun Aug 31 17:23:51 PDT 2014

I have two 78s Andrews made, both when she was just 12 years old. They are:

Columbia D.B. 2401 - Polonaise from Mignon by Thomas (Andrews is not on the flip side)

Columbia D.B. 2470 - Come to the Fair (w/Julie's father, Ted Andrews)
				        Je Veux Vivre ("Waltz Song") from Romeo & Juliet by Gounod

Cary Ginell