[78-L] ONY & PNY series

Peter Fraissinet pf13 at cornell.edu.invalid
Sun Aug 24 16:32:20 PDT 2014

Mal,

This is a worthy pursuit, for there is almost no info on these series that I've been able to find.  I hope you'll get a few responses that might make the seed of such a list.

My only Odeon in the ONY series is:
Duo De Violin Y Guitarra [= Narmour & Smith]
Vals De Media Noche / Alguien Que Amo
Odeon ONY16604
These are the same takes as on the 45000 and 16600 OKeh releases of these sides.

Peter Fraissinet
West Danby, NY