[78-L] Scandinavian Hawaiian Music with Hawaiian Guitar?

Malcolm Rockwell malcolm at 78data.com.invalid
Fri Aug 22 09:35:00 PDT 2014

Thanks, Cliff. I have no data on this one, but it looks like it's
Finnish. What is the issue number and matrix numbers (from the runouts)
for each cut? With those I may be able to shed some light on your
record. How about label scans? Send them directly to me if you can do them.
Thanks,
Malcolm

*******