[78-L] OFF TOPIC: Racist Codewords

Mark Bardenwerper citrogsa at charter.net.invalid
Thu Aug 14 18:36:18 PDT 2014

On 8/13/2014 8:42 PM, Buster wrote:
> So essentially you're now saying "some of my best friends are 'mixed race'" - excellent.
>
> Was Mark also laughing when you called our nation's President a "coon"?
>
> https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=558237420864470&id=204157972078
>
> Or is his race mixture one that somehow doesn't take offense to that?

Until now, this matter did not affect us on the list. That was our
advantage. Most of us were unaware and we content with it.

Until now.

This list, like most others, is a window, not a door. You see out and
others can see in. You may choose to place in your window what others
might see. We decided mutually that the subject matter be 78 RPM records
and all that pertains. Right now, I do not like what I see out of this
window.

Refrain.

Please, the rest of us, let's let this die.

--
Mark L. Bardenwerper, Sr.

Technology...thoughtfully, responsibly.

Visit me at http://citroen.cappyfabrics.com