[78-L] WALLER QUESTION

Han Enderman jcenderman at solcon.nl.invalid
Tue Aug 12 15:33:55 PDT 2014

For questions like this any old edition of Rust (and even Delaunay) is sufficient, and prob. obtainable for a few months "Lord".
No-one with some interest in prewar jazz should be without Rust, in edition 3-6.
Even the last Rust on CD at Nauck is cheaper than a year Lord.
And I doubt if all info in the last Rust is also in Lord.
The great advantage of Lord is the production of sidemen dgs, and of course the more recent material.

There is a wonderful Waller site with dg at:
http://www.fatswaller.org/

han enderman
===
>>> My subscription to LORD seems to be up for renewal, and I can't get past the
"continue" page to log in. But I tried.

dl

On 8/8/2014 4:45 PM, Ray Kilcoyne wrote:

> Many thanks!
> RayK
>>
> From: rocambujazz
> Thats Herman Autrey on trumpet
>>
>> Is there a Fats Waller sessionography anywhere online?
>> I'm searching for but not finding the trumpet soloist on I'M GONNA SIT
>> RIGHT DOWN AND WRITE MYSELF A LETTER.
>> RayK
<<<