[78-L] Summer Mini-Auction

Darren Ingram darren at ingram.fi.invalid
Tue Aug 5 05:15:46 PDT 2014

But there is printed matter. It is just the responsibility of WHO shall do
the printing has changed in this instance. In fact, as much as I like
getting the Nauck catalogues (darn their infernal addictive nature) I also
download the PDF as that can be "word searched" very easily when one wants
to be sure of not missing certain keywords).

Darren
writing privately, which is just as well.

¦ D P Ingram