[78-L] Summer Mini-Auction

Darren Ingram darren at ingram.fi.invalid
Tue Aug 5 04:26:14 PDT 2014

Cripes. Stuff is kicking off everywhere.

I've long taken the view that if you really don't like what "vendor X"
does, supports or whatnot don't buy from them.  Especially when the items
being purchased are hardly "essential for life and being". Do I agree with
some of the stuff I've read KN write and what I believe are his views? Hell
no? But equally I've not noticed any small print saying that "filthy
atheists are not welcomed" within his auctions. Are there a few things I
slightly grind my teeth over... yes, the "convenience fee" charge for one.
Each time I fill up my bid list it makes me bristle. I can't say it has
made me bid less, it just feels *personally* wrong. A bit like "nickel and
diming" but that's his right. There are much worse things in the world to
get het up with though.

Darren
jabbering on personally.

¦ D P Ingram