[78-L] Summer Mini-Auction

David Breneman dbreneman at t-online.de.invalid
Mon Aug 4 21:06:12 PDT 2014

Von: Buster <busterdog at mac.com.invalid>

> Disappointing that there's no printed matter this time!
>
> Can we still get your usual trademark racism, blasphemy, NRA
> propaganda, and crackpot extremism in the online version?

Wow.

I take it you're one of those people who support diversity.

...ie, People of all races, backgrounds, social strata, and cultures
marching in lockstep to the tune played by an all-powerful authoritarian
collectivist state, huh?

Anyone who dares speak against this Diverse Culture will be
denounced as a:

1) Racist
2) Religious Extremist
3) Enemy of the State
and
4) Crackpot.

Yeah, Diversity.

And there are some of us who don't find our world view
threatened by people we disagree with.  In fact, they can
be our friends.  Damn us for not being diverse enough.

(And yeah, I'm as offensive as the entity hiding behind the
pseudonym "Buster" [you can look up my name and address
in a phone book]) but it's been a hot day and I've had a couple
beers, and I hereby apologize for my offensive authentic
diversity.)