[78-L] Summer Mini-Auction

Kurt Nauck nauck at 78rpm.com.invalid
Mon Aug 4 14:03:11 PDT 2014

Another first for Nauck's - introducing our Summer Mini-Auction!
Attached, please find a listing comprising over 700 Gem Quality 78s
from the 1920s and 30s, all with a $5 minimum bid.

Note that there is NO PRINTED CATALOG for this sale, so you will be
receiving NOTHING in the mail!

As most of you know, we have run occasional sections of records from
our Gem Quality Archive in past catalogs. The records in the GQA have
been assembled from the hundreds of thousands of recordings we have
perused and processed over the past 15-20 years, and they represent
the best copies we have seen during that period of time. Some of them
are unplayed dealer stock, but all of them are far better than what
is normally encountered.

Now here's the deal. Mark, Brian, Lucy and I are all hard at work
preparing our normal fall spectacular. That means we do not have much
time for other stuff, so this mini-auction is basically designed to
run itself. Download the catalog at www.78rpm.com and place your
bids. Though bids may be submitted by email, mail, fax or phone, it
would be MUCH preferred if you would use our Online Bidsheet.

Bidders who have not used the Online Bidsheet in the past may do so
by going to the Current Auction section of our website where you will
click the Online Bidsheet button and create an account.

Be sure you read the Auction Protocol for this sale. In particular,
please note that any wins will be packed and mailed with your VRA 56
wins in November. Sorry guys, but we just don't have the ability in
our auction cycle to process more than two sales per year.

Any questions, please drop me an email.

Thanks and good luck!

Kurt Nauck
c/o Nauck's Vintage Records & Texas Ready
22004 Sherrod Ln.
Spring, Texas  77389

www.78rpm.com  |  www.TexasReady.net
www.MDADA.org  |  www.NewPledge.org

E-Mail: nauck at 78rpm.com
Phone: (281) 288-7826  |  Fax: (425) 930-6862