[78-L] Best Cassette Machine

Sammy Jones sjones69 at bellsouth.net.invalid
Mon Jul 28 19:39:29 PDT 2014

I'm glad we're far past them, too, David...

Unfortunately the world is waiting to hear "The Swinging Sounds of Big Band," c. 2000 from WGFS, Covington, GA!

Sammy "Local AM Radio Was So Much Fun" Jones

But head design and azimuth are so finicky and variable, it's best to be able
to have a machine that offers something like a proper lineup with the original
tracks, which may have been recorded on a good machine or a $29 Lloyds. Pitch
is easy to fix, phasing isn't. There's a reason I avoid cassettes.

Why does this have an entire digest attached? Just removed it.

dl