[78-L] Record Company "History"

David Breneman dbreneman at t-online.de.invalid
Mon Jul 28 19:06:06 PDT 2014

My brother brought this to my attention.  This fellow seems
to be under the impression that all record companies started
as furniture manufacturers (like "The Victor FURNITURE
Company") that just made records to boost sales of their
furniture-clad phonographs.  This is a perfect example of
the dangers of a little knowledge coupled with a lot of ego.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sd994qtXMJQ

I've got to admit I only watched the first two minutes, so
if this guy issues and caveats father into the rant, I missed
it.

--
David Breneman
dbreneman at t-online.de