[78-L] Poll answer!! --Review of Do Not Sell At Any Price

David Sanderson dwsanderson685 at roadrunner.com.invalid
Sat Jul 26 05:45:17 PDT 2014

On 7/26/2014 3:37 AM, Michael Biel wrote:

> During the past week I ran aninformal poll among collectors of 78 RPM
> records which thoroughlymystified many of them.  A few did guess the
> reason for the polland now I will let everybody in on it.  Hang on
> though, becausethis will be a bumpy ride.

An explanation more than sufficient, and which I much appreciate. And we
learn once again that just as some persons need to be kept away from
sharp implements, others need to be encouraged to avoid pen and paper.
We may also assign a share of responsibility to the woman's editor, who
seems to have permitted those gushes of florid language unchecked. I
have faith that somewhere there is a Mark Twain quotation that puts the
matter in proper perspective.

--
David Sanderson
East Waterford Maine