[78-L] "Yes, We Have No Bananas" POLL

Iñigo Cubillo ice261263 at gmail.com.invalid
Fri Jul 25 15:16:58 PDT 2014

1) Do you have a copy of a recording of "Yes, We Have No Bananas" in
your collection? YES, Regal 3294 New Process record (spanish pressing from british Columbia 3294) by BERT RALTON SAVOY HAVANA BAND, mx A-101 recorded c. July 18th, 1923 (91 years ago) 2) If someone were to come up to you and ask if you would place this
copy of "Yes, We Have No Bananas" amid your collection, would you glower
(frown) at them as if they had announced that they will slowly disfigure
your face with a fork? I am not sure of the meaning of this question... are you joking aboutthe record? It is not my favourite, but Bert Ralton records always sound well...